T +31 (0)20 767 01 80
T +31 (0)20 767 01 82 (direct)
M +31 (0)6 46 62 80 27
Eleonore advises national and international market parties on different regulatory topics, such as capital requirements (CRD/CRR), MiFID II, market access and authorisations, governance and internal policies and procedures.
Eleonore has been working in the field of financial regulatory law since 2012, first as an attorney-at-law and subsequently as a supervisor at the Dutch Central Bank, supervising a significant bank as member of a Joint Supervisory Team (DNB/ECB). She is familiar with European prudential supervision and has worked together with the ECB on a daily basis during her time at the Dutch Central Bank. Eleonore can combine the different perspectives in her approach to regulatory matters.
Eleonore has a pragmatic approach, she is content-driven and has a keen eye for detail. This makes her a pleasant advisor in the context of the complex regulatory landscape.
- Advising on capital requirements, BRRD and prudential supervision
- Advising on MiFID II and conduct supervision
- Advising on remuneration policies, sound and controlled business operations, governance, compliance and other regulatory topics
- Advising on / assisting with entry to the Dutch financial market by e.g. banks and investment firms and notifications for cross-border services and branch offices (authorisations and European passports)
- Assisting with applications for declarations of no objection (DNO)
- Advising on / assisting with Fit and Proper assessments of board members (suitability and integrity tests)
- Reviewing ICAAP documents and other reports to or correspondence with supervisors ECB, DNB and AFM
- Drafting internal policies and procedures for financial institutions
- Reviewing fund documentation for investment funds
- Litigation for financial institutions (both civil law and administrative law)
Prior and present work experience
- Finnius, September 2018 – present
- Dutch Central Bank (European Banking Supervision), 2016 – 2018
- NautaDutilh, 2012 – 2016
Eleonore graduated from Utrecht University.
- Ontwikkelingen in de regelgeving omtrent beloningen: Streng, strenger, strengst? Onderneming en Financiering 2019 (27) 2, p. 5 - 21.
“They have the ability to customise their services to the need of the client. They are flexible and are able to meet the client’s agenda and expectations.”—