T +31 (0)20 767 01 80
T +31 (0)20 767 01 82 (direct)
M +31 (0)6 46 62 80 27
Eleonore advises national and international market parties on different regulatory topics, such as capital requirements (CRD/CRR), market access and authorisations, governance, internal procedures and integrity related regulation (such as AML/CFT).
Eleonore has been working in the field of financial regulatory law since 2012, first as an attorney-at-law and subsequently as a supervisor at the Dutch Central Bank, supervising a significant bank as member of a Joint Supervisory Team (DNB/ECB). She is familiar with European prudential supervision and has worked together with the ECB on a daily basis during her time at the Dutch Central Bank. Eleonore can combine the different perspectives in her approach to regulatory matters.
Eleonore has a pragmatic approach, she is content-driven and has a keen eye for detail. This makes her a pleasant advisor in the context of the complex regulatory landscape.
- Advising on capital requirements and prudential supervision
- Advising on remuneration policies, sound and controlled business operations, governance, compliance and other regulatory topics
- Advising on and assisting with entry to the Dutch financial market by banks and investment firms, obtaining declarations of no objection (DNO), notifications to DNB and other supervisors for example with regard to branch offices in other (member) states
- Reviewing ICAAP documents and other reports to or correspondence with supervisors ECB, DNB and AFM
- Assisting with drafting internal policies and procedures for financial institutions
- Advising on and assisting with recovery plans under the BRRD
- Reviewing fund documentation for investment funds
- Litigating for financial institutions
Prior and present work experience
- Finnius, September 2018 – present
- Dutch Central Bank (European Banking Supervision), 2016 – 2018
- NautaDutilh, 2012 – 2016
Eleonore graduated from Utrecht University.
“They have the ability to customise their services to the need of the client. They are flexible and are able to meet the client’s agenda and expectations.”—